Monday, June 28, 2010

TweetNotes:

Follow Me!
  • 01:39 Well, it's taken me 5 years, but my 30GB iPod is now full and I've got about 3GB of songs to add still... #fb #
  • 02:20 @RickJamez no worries, it's just the Mob. #
  • 02:21 RT @staffnotes: Welcome to hell.. Here's your vuvuzela ow.ly/23ZAv #fb #
  • 12:49 is printing old marches for Summer Band tomorrow. Thanks Jeremie for the public domain website! #fb #
  • 13:33 @rachelglassgrdn Starbuck's wifi is pretty simple and free right now. I think this is their campaign to make me feel not special. #
  • 14:54 Garage Reclaimation Project day 46:It appears that below a certain strata of boxes is solid concrete. Just when success seemed so close. #fb #
  • 19:33 Rio Americano band room is an oven!! But at least we have 5 horns today. #fb #
  • 21:58 @Birdiebot sorry. Not this time. We're trying to get rid of stuff! :) #
via LoudTwitter

No comments:

Post a Comment