Thursday, June 17, 2010

TweetNotes:

Follow Me!
  • 00:10 Luck is not chance, it's toil. Fortune's expensive smile is earned. Emily Dickinson #quote #
  • 10:10 is working out a system for the Summer, because that's just what I do. #
  • 12:42 emptying out boxes and finding my garage. #
  • 16:37 has wild thorny Honey Locust trees trying to take over the backyard. But I will best them. #
  • 16:41 btw, chainsaws are fun. #
  • 16:54 things are starting to turn purple and gold around here... #
  • 16:58 @robby hey can you help me out with your TwitterSync app? #
  • 20:23 Fisher for three! #
  • 20:54 The World Champion Los Angeles Lakers - 4, The Eastern Conference Champion Boston Celtics - 3. Great game and great series! #
  • 21:46 @NikkiDarko I'm trying to figure out how to get twitter to update myspace - opposite of you. How did you do it? #
via LoudTwitter

No comments:

Post a Comment