Friday, June 18, 2010

TweetNotes:

Follow Me!
  • 23:08 Our girls discovered Mystery Science Theater 3000 tonight. Thought they were going to bust a gut! It was "The Crawling Eye" btw. #
  • 02:05 I need to get a job or something. The Summer really wrecks havoc on my sleep. #
  • 02:20 @klaudiiih He plays the organ? #
  • 10:44 @klaudiiih that's too bad that he's getting rid of it. They have such a great sound. I'd love to get one some day. #
  • 10:46 Ah, the first Friday of Summer... the weekend is almost here! #
  • 1 3:14 Ok, the plan is garage, then back yard, then horn. We should seriously have the Summer in February though so it wouldn't be so warm. #
  • 20:15 Lot's of progress taking territory in the garage today. I've seen parts of the floor now that I was not aware existed. #
  • 21:50 playing Balderdash with the fam. #
via LoudTwitter

No comments:

Post a Comment