Sunday, June 6, 2010

TweetNotes:

Follow Me!
  • 09:26 leaving for Carmichael Park & 8 straight hours of concert band music on a beautiful day. Come join us. Susie plays at Noon. I play at 3 & 5. #
  • 18:52 RT @alyankovic: Eenie, meenie, minie... twitpic.com/1uj5b5 Oh man - for that giant accordion ensemble you've been dreaming of! #
  • 18:54 @kerrymarsh When I read you were doing "I'm Hip" my brain read "What is Hip?" and rejoiced heartily. A mash up would be sweet! #
  • 19:01 8 1/2 hours today at Carmichael Park for the Community Band Festival. Lot's of fun, friends, and great music! #
  • 19:13 Lakers/Celtics tied up at 72 at the start of the 4th quarter. I love the Finals! #
  • 19:29 @AndrewHitz yeah, I need to keep reminding myself to breathe. Hope it goes to 7... like the old days #
via LoudTwitter

No comments:

Post a Comment